Wings Mission and Vision

Mission: To serve God by coming alongside young women as they grow into their potential; socially, spiritually and individually. Encouraging young women to focus their life's as they step into God's purpose.

Vision: Supporting young women as they find their WINGS to fly.







Monday, April 25, 2011

Love

I have watched you suffer all of your life
And now that you’ll listen, I’ll tell you that I...”

I will love you for you
Not for what you have done or what you will become
I will love you for you
I will give you the love
The love that you never knew

from What Love Really Means by JJ Heller (song)

I love JJ Heller's song "What Love Really Means." The lyrics so beautifully capture people's anguish to feel love from something or someone and how God yearns to show us His love. His real love.

I especially love, "and now that you'll listen, I'll tell you..." Have you ever wondered where God is? Why did this happen? Were you listening? God loves you and He wants more than anything to show you His love.

Did you ever let this verse sink in to the depths of your heart and soul? Read, let it sink in for a minute.

John 3:16 (NIV) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Reflect on God's love for you this Easter. Think of the above verse. Think of the cross. The cross is the ultimate symbol of God's love for us. Happy Easter and God Bless!


By Wings Team Member Lisa Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment